Junk Cabbie - Apple Valley Ca
Dumpster Rental Contract
Terms and conditions:
I (customer requesting service) agree to the following terms and conditions for the for the rental of trash dumpster bin or bins provided by Dependable Trash Out.
1. Customer agrees to pay $ (base fee) for the 14 cubic yard container which includes up 4000 lbs or 2 tons of material. Customer also agrees to pay overages incurred due to overloading at a rate of $150.00 per ton or $75.00 per one thousand pounds.
2. Customer agrees to pay any additional fees assessed by the landfill for certain items such as tires or hard to handle items such as hot tubs.
3. This container rental use for up to days. If the container is kept for longer than days there will be an additional fee charged at a rate of $20 per day.
4. Use of dumpster- while refuse dumpster is in your possession you will not place or allow to be placed in the dumpster:
1. substances hazardous to health such as toxic or corrosive materials or liquids;
2. any liquids of any kind whether contained or not;
3. medical waste of animal carcasses of any kind or quantity;
4. any other material not listed above however considered unsuitable for containment e.g. malodorous waste; Including but not limited to: asbestos, paint, tires, gas bottle, fridges, freezers, TVs, fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle batteries, railroad ties or treated lumber, computer monitors, e-waste, liquids and solvents.
5. Extremely heavy materials such as dirt, tile, roofing, rock, or concrete.
5. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Dependable Trash out of any damage which may occur to the property where the equipment is located. All reasonable care will be taken during placement and removal of the equipment to protect the property. Dependable Trash Out will not be responsible for pavement markings, road surfaces, sod, lawn, asphalt, landscaping, overhead obstructions, etc.
Tonnage Limit. Customer agrees to abide by the tonnage limit of 2 tons . If the Customer exceeds the relevant tonnage limit, Customer hereby agrees to pay an additional fee of $150.00 per ton for each ton in excess of the limit for that dumpster. Customer agrees to allow Dependable Trash Out to bill customers credit card for any weight overages.
Dumpster Rental Contract
Items not allowed in dumpster - Hazardous material, paint, oil, tires, concrete, dirt, rock, bricks, chemicals, e-waste, medical waste, fluorescent light bulbs, railroad ties, treated lumber, asbestos, liquids of any kind. Please contact us or your city for information on the most efficient way to legally dispose of these items.
IF ANY ABOVE ITEMS ARE FOUND IN BOX, EVEN IF SOMEONE ELSE PLACED THEM THERE, YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO A EXTRA FEE AND THE ITEMS BEING RETURNED TO YOU!
Do not fill dumpster above the top rim of the container, any debris above the top rim will be removed and left on the property.
Job site: ____________________________
Junk Cabbie Customer -
___________________________ Date: _____________________________